Tuesday, October 4, 2011

about me and this blog

hi
My name is charaf zouhair I'm from Morocco ;I'm technical electronics & eletrical I love electronics project that's why I made this blog even to share my small experience with outher people ,student /hobbyist or else in the world , now I'm looking to growing my experience with programming microcontrollers and building fun projects with them
Microcontroller and thier programming devices have now become so cheap and easily accessible that everyone can have his own programmer and development board these days.What they need further is access to gree comprehensive resources on this subject so that they could learn to use microcontrollers on thier iwn
So I hope to enjoy with my blog even to go far with microcontroller programming .

thanks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good